[Qgis-user] Tracking data in QGIS

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:21:53 PDT 2013

Hans -

I haven't used the Time manager plugin, but I know that the Postgresql
"timestamp" datatype handles datetime values with a precision of 1
millisecond.

If all else fails: Put your points in a Postgres/postgis database using
the timestamp datatype and use the QGIS database manager to create the
relevant queries.

Regards
Bo Victor Thomsen
Aestas-GIS