[Qgis-user] Select single feature(s)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 19 23:42:58 PDT 2013

 Did it really work at all? I never had a working system when render
 cache was enabled. But I figured out that this was due to WMS layers. I
 often have combinations of Postgis layers and WMS layers. A typical
 situation where the render-cache would be useful if it worked.

 When the multi-threading work will be continued (hopefully in QGIS 2.1)
 the whole rendering process will be reworked anyway and the render-cache
 would have to be revisited/reworkd or canceled anyway.

 When render cache was enabled I often had out-of-sync layer visiblity
 in the layer tree.

 Andreas

 On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 07:48:58 +1000, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
> I wonder why we are now having issues with render caching.  It used
> to work fine in the older versions.
>
> - Nathan
>
>  On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:04 AM, Andreas Neumann  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> render cache introduces a lot of issues and will probably be
>> removed in
>> QGIS 2.0 (or well-hidden).
>>
>> I always recommend to disable it.
>>
>> Andreas
>>
>> Am 19.06.2013 17:02, schrieb Lene Fischer:
>>
>>> Sorry to disturb again
>> > Just changed a few general options - Use render Caching - When I
>> disable this feature, select works again.
>> > Still - is it a feature?
>> > Regards
>> > Lene Fischer

 Andreas Neumann