[Qgis-user] QGIS Master dependency problem.

Vincent Damoy vincent.damoy at espaces-naturels.fr
Mon Jun 24 02:57:12 PDT 2013

Hello,

I had the same problem with QGIS on Ubuntu 12.04 (at work, but not at
home :-O ).

Apparently, there is a typo in this file :
/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/GdalTools/tools/doPolygonize.py, at line 108

" if self.fieldCheck.isChecked() and self.fieldEdit.text()):"
the opening parenthesis lacks.
Il should be :
  "if *(*self.fieldCheck.isChecked() and self.fieldEdit.text()):"

I've corrected this typo, then uptaded problematic packages (especially
python-qgis-common).
There was no problem any more with updates.
Hope this helps!

Regards,
Vincent

--

Vincent Damoy - Responsable SIG
Conservatoire d'Espaces Naturels du Nord et du Pas-de-Calais
152 bd de Paris - 62190 Lillers
Tél : 03.21.54.75.00 - Fax : 03.21.54.56.07
/*Pour adhérer au Conservatoire :*
www.cen-npdc.org/nous-rejoindre/adherent.html/

	/Pour le respect de l'environnement, n'imprimez ce message qu'en cas de
nécessité !/