[Qgis-user] Why polygons created with "Avoid intersections" over lap their neighbors in Postgis?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 25 21:28:19 PDT 2013

Il 26/06/2013 05:04, Cao Minh Tu ha scritto:

> My question is: Is there an easier way to make Qgis "Avoid intersections" plays well
> with Postgis "st_overlaps" so I can avoid the other dreaded way?

Dear Cao,
I did not notice this problem for PostGIS layers. Could you please be more specific
(which version of qgis? when exactly do you encounter this issue?). If confirmed,
better solve it upstream, in qgis code, than fix it with ad hoc solutions (pg triggers).
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu