[Qgis-user] Sextante modeller produces error result

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 05:55:00 PST 2013

It's more or less described in the documentation, but I am preparing
an example for the blog. It is based on an algorithm that runs an SQL
query to simplify geometries in a PostGIS database, and another one
that later uses that simplified data (that is, it has to be run
afterwards)

Let's see if I have tiem to write it down

I have tons of good examples and ideas about using SEXTANTE, but
little time to write them :-(

Thanks for your interest!