[Qgis-user] Raster data for proximity to water, Climate (incl future climate) Soils, etc (World, North America or Florida) (oh and a good DEM)

Chris Buddenhagen cbuddenhagen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:33:42 PST 2013

I would like to get my hands on Raster data at high resolution large scale
raster data for natural resources and climate (see subject).  I'd prefer
the world scale but would accept regional data sets. My group of organisms
(a genus of sedge) is world wide but I have access to good data (or data I
can make good data) for the North American Coastal Plain.

Any leads appreciated.

Also can we generate the raster in QGIS from stream and lake data?

Cheers

Chris Buddenhagen