[Qgis-user] Executing qgis after building from git results in errors and warnings

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:14:50 PST 2013

For the python console, you need to install qscintilla. On 12.10 I
installed libqscintilla2-dev and python-qscintilla2. The dev package may
not be needed, but it works for me.

The python libraries are located in the $INSTALLPATH/share/qgis/python
directory. Add that directory to your python path to import pyspatialite
outside of QGIS. From within a python script you can :

import sys

sys.path.append(r"/home/tgrossen/Apps/QGIS/share/qgis/python")

from pyspatialite import dbapi2 as db

Hope that helps.

Eric