[Qgis-user] Raster image is georeferenced to UTM projection. Doubt about CRS.

Gregorio Inda gregorio_inda at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Mar 11 09:43:59 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot Gerardo, I will follow your suggestion once I have access to it (I can not get your attachment here at my Job).

I used Google Maps just to obtain the geographics coordinates by right click of the mouse and selecting "What's here?". This gives me, in the search area, the coordinates in the form, e.g., 25.562265,-106.713869. I could do it in Google Earth too, but the pointer is a "hand" that is quite coarse to select a fine point.

Regards
Gregorio