[Qgis-user] Unable to save style for .csv layer

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Mar 15 05:44:15 PDT 2013

On 15-03-13 13:07, magerlin wrote:
> Yes – the window opens, I write a file name and choose save and all
> seems OK.
>
> But if i open the folder in a file manager or if I try to reload the qml
> in QGIS I see that no file is created.
>
> I have tried to specify the file name both with and without the .qml
> extension but it makes no difference.

Hi Morten,

I can reproduce your problem here.

It is working on QGIS1.8 on linux, but I fail to save a qml in QGIS1.8
on Windows7 (osgeo4w install), doing exact the same steps (using your
csv files or a newly created simple txt file).

Tried QGIS osgeo4w dev version, is also not working

I think you should issue a bugreport for this

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde