[Qgis-user] Unable to save style for .csv layer

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Mar 15 10:50:06 PDT 2013

Am 15.03.2013 17:57, schrieb magerlin:

> I personally do not have dev/master installed so I am not able to test it.
>
> Is it by the way trouble free to have both version 1.8 and master installed
> on the same Win 7 pc?

This is no problem at all. I also have

> Qgis 1.8.0 Stand alone installer in Win7 64 bit

for daily work, and OSGEO4W with Qgis Master (package qgis-dev)
seperately for testing new things. If Master gets broken due to bugs in
nightly builds, you can easily through away the whole C:\OSGeo4W\ folder
and re-install everything, without spoiling your standalone version.

Only obstacle are some new plugins that do not like QGIS Lisboa. Both
versions store the plugins in the same user directory. WMS and database
settings are also shared between the versions.

HTH,
André Joost