[Qgis-user] How to view N-owners to the parcels

Antonio Vico avicomartin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 03:33:06 PDT 2013

On 20/03/13 00:07, Carlos López PSIG wrote:
> Hi to everyone,
> It's my first message in this list.
> I am very happy with the possibilities and functions of QGIS.
> Thanks to Paolo Cavallini from Faunalia who explained QGIS to us in
> Girona, link <http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/programa/jornadas>
>
> I send this message for obtain help about to how show the owners to
> the parcels.
> I reviewed "Actions" and "Joins" in the properties layers.
> Also, I reviewed almost all plugins, but I don't have lucky...
>
> I'd like to view the owners in the "Identify Results" window's when I
> click parcels.
> Usually, every parcel has some owners, for this reason the "join"
> doesn't work.
>
> Any idea will be welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
>
> Carlos López Quintanilla
> Consultor SIG
> M. +34 699.680.261 <tel:%2B34%20699.680.261>
> carlos.lopez at psig.es <mailto:carlos.lopez at psig.es>

A question about joins.

Maybe is not concern about this topic but when I try to use joins in
Qgis, I get errors if use Attribute Table querys in joined table.
(integers columns have beavior like text columns and querys are wrong).
In previous post about this Goyo Diaz (goyodiaz at gmail.com) seem confirm
this when connect to spatialite database (I get this error in
postgres/postgis tables).

Can you test if this error occurs in your data, please?