[Qgis-user] Fwd: Error message for some GRASS functions of QGIS 1.8 Lisboa (Portable GIS, SO Windows)

Pedro Machado Monteiro pedromachadomonteiro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:00:05 PDT 2013

Thank you very much, Morten.

I run Grass from the plugin. As Portable Gis includes other packages
besides QGis, I would prefer to - sort of - "append"  the lacking modules
to the specific folder(s) in the Qgis or Grass tree, instead of having
another QGis Portable.

Is it possible, and easy? If not, I may try the other way.

Best regards

Pedro Monteiro