[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Lene Fischer lfi at life.ku.dk
Tue Mar 26 06:18:08 PDT 2013

Hi Nathan and Andreas
No it is not in the composer - even though it would be nice if the labels in the canvas AND in the printcomposer could be a link.

I´v e also tried the MapTip - with same result. I think it must be a "bug" because the example in the label shows the element as a normal link. It would be nice if it was there. Just as in MapInfo....

Regards
Lene