[Qgis-user] SAGA-GIS on OS X 10.7

Jesus Munoz Serrano jesusmunozserrano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 07:06:20 PDT 2013

Hi all

I am trying to install SAGA on a OS X 10.7 to use it via SEXTANTE. I am following the commands on:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/saga-gis/wiki/Compiling%20SAGA%20on%20Mac%20OS%20X

but I get an error when I try to build JasPer. This tutorial says that I should go to the terminal, cd to the folder jasper-1.900.1 and enter the following commands:

./configure
make
sudo make install

When I enter "./configure" it gives me the following error:

checking build system type... i686-apple-darwin11.4.2
checking host system type... i686-apple-darwin11.4.2
checking target system type... i686-apple-darwin11.4.2
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.

any help???

thanks!!!!!