[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Mar 26 23:54:44 PDT 2013

Hi Lene,

QGISCloud uses qgis-web-client.
qgis-web-client itself can handle links but the links must be defined in
the data (i.e. a field that contains the link). If the user uses the
info button and clicks on a map feature the feature's data are shown. If
there is a link you can follow it. Even if the labels in QGIS desktop
_would_ work as links they would not in qgis-web-browser because the
whole map is rendered as pixel graphic (wms).
Note: qgis-web-client must be a recent version (no idea which version
QGISCloud is running, check with them)

Bernhard