[Qgis-user] QGIS web client on centos

Jan Koopmann jan_koopmann at web.de
Wed Mar 27 05:39:14 PDT 2013

Hello!

Showing the layers as a WMS in QGIS 1.8.0 is working now.
A restart was good.

Because of the GlobalOptions.js-settings, I misspelled that in the post.
Sorry.
Correctly the ServerAndCGI-var was set to "/qgis/qgis_mapserv.fcgi".

The ScripAlias in the qgis_mapserver.conf is pointing to the right dir.

I worked with the Firebug-Extension in Firefox.
Following the GetCapabilities-request shown in the network-tab is working.
The shown answer in the answer-tab is the same as running it manually.

I am trying to publish a link to the server this afternoon.

If you have any more suggestions before, I woukd be very welcome.

Greetings,
Jan!