[Qgis-user] QGIS web client on centos

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Mar 28 01:28:52 PDT 2013

Hi Paolo,

on my site OpenLayers.Format.OWSCommon appears only in line 939 of
OpenLayers.js

So please be sure to run the most recent version of OpenLayers.js from
https://github.com/qgis/qgis-web-client

Bernhard

Am 28.03.2013 09:23, schrieb Paolo Cavallini:

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 8169 (20130327) __________

http://www.eset.com