[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Mar 28 01:33:18 PDT 2013

Hi all,

just for clarification: the most recent version of qgis-web-client has a
popup on click, too (instead of the attribute tree to the right).
Any links contained in a field should be discovered and formatted as
links so one can follow them. This is only for the popup that opens when
clicking, not the one that opens when holding the mouse over a feature
(tooltip).

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Ströbl