[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Thomas Baumann expedio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 06:35:02 PDT 2013

Hello,

could it be that there is a bug in the recent Web-Client?

I just set up the webclient an hour ago, so it should be the newest version.
The tooltip itselft is working but the click-popup does not appear.
In Firebug I can see that the get-feature-info-request is done and that a
correct answer is also coming back but that's it... no popup is opening but
also no error-messages in the firebug-console.
I also recognised that the tree-panel in the east-region seems to be
missing in the GUI.js.

any idea what's wrong?

best wishes,

Thomas