[Qgis-user] QGIS web client on centos

Jan Koopmann jan_koopmann at web.de
Thu Mar 28 13:42:51 PDT 2013

Hello again!

I tried different things today but without result.

First I wantes to update to the latest relaese of the qgis_mapserver,
which was actually already installed (qgis_mapserver version 1.7.3 on
Centos).

Due to that, I assume, the GetProjectSettings-request does not work.

I updated the qgis-we-client from github, too, but this time there were
changes.

But unfourtunately I still keep getting an error in the OpenLayers.js but
the line has changed:
"""
TypeError: OpenLayers.Format.OWSCommon is not a constructor
http://80.153.2.75/qgis-web-client/site/libs/openlayers/OpenLayers.js
Line 939
"""

We opened our system so you could have a look directly (if you have
time...):
Index.html (following one of the links leads to 'Map loading'-gif and the
GIS-Browser-layout):
http://80.153.2.75/qgis-web-client/site/index.html

GetCapabilities-request (working):
http://80.153.2.75/qgis/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=/var/www/qgis-web-client/projects/helloworld.qgs&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

GetMap-request (as a test, not beautiful but working, too):
http://80.153.2.75/qgis/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=/var/www/qgis-web-client/projects/helloworld.qgs&DPI=300&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetMap&FORMAT=image/png&LAYERS=Country,Hello&WIDTH=1000&HEIGHT=600&BBOX=100,80,-74,-100

I wish you all a happy easter! :-)
Greetings,
Jan!