[Qgis-user] Using MS SQL Express 2008 R2 with QGIS

Ali Diba adiba at spatialwave.com
Sun Nov 3 22:55:18 PST 2013

I am new to QGIS so my apologies if this subject has been discussed before.

I am trying to use QGIS to edit and maintain data in MS SQL Server Express 2008 R2. I get the data to display fine. Selection does not work. If I select one feature then all of the features seem to get highlighted and also the attribute table shows errors for every field. I have attached snapshop but I am not sure if the list users can see it.

Any help you provide is appreciated.

-ali