[Qgis-user] How do I georeference an xls file opened in QGIS 2.0

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:34:54 PST 2013

I understand your need and maybe it is worth a ticket, and maybe a
sponsorship :)

To keep a "live connection" with your spreadsheet you could create an OGR
virtual layer, using the OGR Virtual Format [1]. Yet an extra step but this
way your updates to the spreadsheet are automatically seen in your QGIS
project.

Giovanni

[1] http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_xls.html