[Qgis-user] Matplotlib needs Pyparsing (impossible to install Semi-automatic classification plugin)

Jesus Munoz Serrano jesusmunozserrano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:27:47 PST 2013

Thanks a lot, William.

I could install pyparsing following your advice. However, when I try to install the semi-automatic classification plugin it tells me:

	The plugin depends on some components missing in your system. You need to install the following python module in order 	 to enable it:
		ProcessingUtils

Should I install it with sudo /usr/bin/easy_install ProcessingUtils?

Additionally, I checked my Library folder under my home directory and I found 2 things:

	- there is no Python folder (It only uses extra python modules from /Library/Python/2.x/site-packages)

	- I have a folder called Enthought where I can find Canopy_64bit (even if I removed from my applications folder). Should I delete this folder?

thanks