[Qgis-user] plugin icon visualization

Fabrizio murè fabriziomure at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 03:40:49 PST 2013

Hi all, I'm relatively new with QGIS environment and I wish to learn how to
develop a Python Plugin.. i'm reading useful info in the tutorial
 "Building a simple plugin" @
http://www.qgisworkshop.org/html/workshop/plugins_tutorial.html

Probably mine is a very trivial question...
I'm able to activate my plugin in QGIS 2.0.1, but i have some problem with
icon visualization on plugins toolbar and in the plugins menu.
My plugin is present in the list but the button area appears empty, without
icon "icon.png"
How can i activate the icion visualization?

I specified icon filename in the metadata.txt file..

Thanks in advance, for any help you can give me!

Regards,
Fabrizio