[Qgis-user] Query Builder does not support joins on postGIS layers - QGIS Dufour

Andrew Kokkalis andrew.kokkalis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 08:23:55 PST 2013

System configuration:
QGIS 2.0.1 on Ubuntu 13.04 (64bit).

I use QGIS to visualize multiple postGIS layers extracted from OSM data.
In QGIS 1.8, when inserting new layers, the user could combine multiple
layers and perform join operations on specified attributes.
This  feature was also available from the layer editor if I recall
correctly.

In Dufour no such option seems to be available. Unfortunately the plugin
SQL Query Builder for pgAdmin's PostGIS Viewer seems to be incompatible
with Dufour too.
Is there a workaround for this?

PS. I am considering downgrading to 1.8 but I guess I have to compile the
version on my own.

Andreas