[Qgis-user] Profile from vector point along a straight line

venerio giuseppe anardu anardu.geol at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 19 06:57:54 PST 2013

I knew and already used that plugin: I have several points on a surface and in that case it suits my purposes because I interpolated the vector points to obtain a DTM raster to use the plugin.
But in this case I'd need a way to accomplish the task directly from surveyed vector points without interpolating: in other words a profile made by vector points not by interpolated raster surface.
I've made some esperiments, but interpolate a raster surfece from points surveyed on a straight line, as I supposed, gave unacceptable results...

Giuseppe