[Qgis-user] Google earth KLM files

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 00:54:13 PST 2013

Hey,

What about using OSM? Is a better choise.

Good Luck.

Regards,
José Santos

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:34:52 -0400
From: wylie1066 at gmail.com
To: Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Google earth KLM files

I know some of you have talked about how to get and use the Google Earth KLM (?) files for background images.  I need to get a set for an area in the Dominican Republic.  I was using the Google satelite imagry and it was nice but It is loading sporatically because I am using Qgis 2.0, and because I have a slow connection I thought if I had the files locally it would not have so much Internet traffic and my bandwidth wouldn't kill me.

Any help and info would be very much appreciated.

Chuck