[Qgis-user] Cannot create issue (was: raster artefact in composer pdf export)

Michael Spencer spencer.mike.r at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 04:28:59 PST 2013

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the steps. I suspect I'm a different Mike, or my memory is
getting worse...

I think the stumbling block for my osgeo user creation is the userid. I'm
currently trying spencermr, as I'm guessing the userid is the same as a
username and it's something I can assign. Or is the userid the same as the
user id assigned to me when I registered for the osgeo wiki?

Ta,
Michael