[Qgis-user] Contours lines interpolation

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 02:58:49 PST 2013

Hello Alfonso,

you can interpolate your lines to a raster, and then create the 1 m contour
lines from it.

Be aware that this is an interpolation process and the precision of the
resulting lines are naturally equal or even lower than the original ones.

hope it helped.

Alexandre Neto
No dia 21 de Nov de 2013 18:20, "Alfonso Flaquer" <alfonsofla220 at gmail.com>