[Qgis-user] Qgis/Postgis : impossible to open a project

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Fri Nov 22 08:48:02 PST 2013

@ Alex: Thank you for your help. I succeed in loading without any problem my
qgis project through qgis from my station hosting the postgrsql server.

But, as you say,  i can't do it from another station. From other station,
the error message that i put previously.

Another thing. I opened my qgis project thnks to an editor. And i notice one
sentence probably interesting:

<datasource>dbname='world' host=localhost port=5432 user='image'
password='cactus' sslmode=disable key='gid' srid=0 type=POINT
table="world_capitals" (the_geom) sql=</datasource>

So i tried to edit this line. I replaced host=localhost by host = ip server.
In vain...

Regarding your example : For instance my ip server is 192.167.40.92, why you
said the  host ip should be something like 192.168.1.100?

For remind, i repaste below, my pg_hba.conf current settings :
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             192.167.40.0/24         trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128                 md5

According to you where are the mistakes in these sentences?

Thank you.