[Qgis-user] strange results when calculating area and perimeter

rob vech rob.vech87 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 00:10:46 PST 2013

Thank you Harish (and Carlos too),
the fact that the same tool gives wrong results (like the identify
features) smells like a bug. Before summit the bug I'd like to
understand if there was something wrong in my procedure but I don't feel
wrong. Strange results for $area and $perimeter have been already signed
as bug (#8592). I will add an other related to Identify features tool.
Bye
rob