[Qgis-user] The better package for study a potential problem.

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 05:49:07 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm having some trouble using some datasets.
Before was seem was only a problem with spatialite (we use preferrably
spatialite rather than shapefile)
BUt meanwhile I was working on tests, I see the problems seem to be also
on shapefiles.

This was a big surprise for me, and decide to do better tests.
Infact I guess perhaps I'm wrongly something.
So I like to remove all and re-install to avoid any problem.

But before to do this, I need an information:

What is actually what is the right platform where test.

Actually I'm using qgis-dev from osgeo4w 32 bit (update it this morning)

But perhaps the right and more update version is in the osgeo4w 64 bit ?

Thx,

Andrea Peri