[Qgis-user] Customising QGIS DuFour install - Windows

Lene Fischer lfi at life.ku.dk
Thu Oct 17 23:53:44 PDT 2013

Hi Johanna
I´m not on the dev-list, so my answer is from a user point of view.
You can save the Printcomposer as a template and there choose the legend font, label font, scalebarfont as you choose.
ANd the save it as a template.
It would be smart if it was possible to change the font in a 'composer setting'
I know this is not optimal - but make this as a new featurerequest  on the 'bug'-list.
Regards
Lene Fischer