[Qgis-user] Export map to pdf defective

Nelson Fava venetolombardia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 12:58:22 PDT 2013

Dear Sirs.,

First of all congratularions for the new Quantum GIS 2.0.

I was playing with it last friday, October 18yh., succeeded in
georreferencing high resolution satelite images, very happy. When I decided
to export the map I constructed made to pdf format, there was a series of
at least 10 (ten) maps generated, one of the whole map I made and the
others were fragments of the main map, each of them from a different map of
the "mother map". Can you solve this bug?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Nelson Fava.