[Qgis-user] db-manager (temporary tables)

António M. Rodrigues amcrgrodrigues at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 05:29:57 PDT 2013

For me the advantage is simple: I have a few plpgsql functions which create
tables with variables computed from some quite large tables. I then use
these tables as input to create other result tables (with geometry).

And yes, the advantage is not to deal with multiple deleting in the end of
each session.

As you say, perhaps the best is to contact Giuseppe Sucameli to see whether
this could be improved (if of course is an useful feature for other users).

Thanks,
António