[Qgis-user] Problem with WMS 1.1.1 data providers in QGIS 2.0.1

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 22 05:44:16 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I think the dpi parameter is a useful extension and should be added by
the QGIS client (given that the dpi are really correctly detected).

If a WMS server chokes on additional paramters it is not very well
designed. They can just ignore these extra parameters if they do not
know how to deal with it.

Just my opinion.

Andreas