[Qgis-user] Help! Problem with labels

elena78 elenaelena78 at katamail.com
Thu Oct 24 04:36:13 PDT 2013

Hi!
I’m Elena and I use Qgis at work but I have a problem that I cannot solve :
I need labelling manually and not using the automatic labels (I don't want
to use the textual note), I would like to use the command function “move
label”, “show/hide label” or “pin/unpin labels” that at this moment, are
enabled on my version of Qgis. How can I power on these icons? Can you help
me, please?
I use the 2.0.1 release on WindowsXP (installation with OSGeo4W)
Thank you very much!!!
Elena