[Qgis-user] dynamic text numbering coverage layer features in atlas generation

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 06:20:21 PDT 2013

Hey Edita,

You sure can.  If you have a field in your coverage layer with that data or
part of that data you can use an expression in the label to add it to the
layout on the fly.  Try something like this in a text label:

[% "yourcolumn" %]

The full expression engine can be used there, the same thing that is used
for the labels.  The current coverage feature is passed to the expression
and evaluated at runtime.

- Nathan