[Qgis-user] EOFError: EOF when reading a line from python console

tarsioonofrio tarsioonofrio at yahoo.com.br
Fri Oct 25 09:07:11 PDT 2013

Hi, Qgis community

Is my first post in this forum of this amazing software. Sorry for my bad
english.

I make a python script to run in qgis console but i have this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:/OSGeo4W/apps/qgis/./python\qgis\utils.py", line 309, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python27\lib\stelib\ste.py", line 35, in <module>
    camada_id = input('Digite o id da tabela que deseja visualizar?')
*EOFError: EOF when reading a line*

Is possible to use input or raw_input in qgis console? I searched the web
but have not found a conclusive answer.

In this post
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/53958/how-to-use-raw-input-in-qgis-python-console,
the answer not is conclusive.

Thanks for the reply

Társio Onofrio
Assistant Engineer
Undergraduate student of computer engineering