[Qgis-user] How to install and config SDA4PP Plugin

Lynkos lynkosmail at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 21:34:41 PDT 2013

I had the same problem a week or so ago and since no-one else has yet
answered, here is the helpful reply I received from Giovanni Manghi:

"unofortunately there is no chance: on Windows it is missing a dependency
(rpy2), so it would first needed to support the development of a binary
packages for python 2.7.
then it would anyway be needed to update a 3rd party plugin (sda4pp) that
is abandoned.
my opinion is that anything that the plugin does it is done with R, so if
you need anything can be implemented in the new QGIS analytical toolbox
(aka SEXTANTE). The advantage is clear, as you have many tools available in
the same "box", and that you can build models with them."

Hope that helps, Sarah.

2013/8/30 chingchai humhong <chingchai.h at gmail.com>

> Hi QGIS User
>
> I install plugin SDA4PP. But don't work.
> please tell me about config this plugin.
>
> thank you.
>

> --
> Chingchai  Humhong (chingchai by famous)
> Regional Center of Geo-Informatics and
> Space Technology, Lower Northern Region
> Naresuan University Phitsanulok 65000
> Mobile: 08-4624-6278