[Qgis-user] Categorized - value and label

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 12:04:41 PDT 2013

To Lene -

I'm been working with the same problem (I think). So I'll rephrase the
question:

When you -  in "Layer properties --> Style" - are using the style
function "Categorized" for a layer : Is there a method to choose another
column for the "label" part in the style manager ? Instead of
automatically replicating the values from the column you are using for
the categorization as the values shown in the "Layers" window?

Regards
Bo Victor Thomsen
Aestas-GIS
Denmark