[Qgis-user] Lost Sextante models

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 02:35:02 PDT 2013

On 09/14/2013 09:24 PM, Jonas Sjögren wrote:

> I used to work in QGIS Master 1.9.0-4 where I have created some models in
> Sextante. When upgrading to a more recent version, QGIS Master 1.9.0-35,
> they were suddenly lost. According to Sextante options and configuration,
> the models are stored in C:\Users\Username\.qgis2\sextante\models, so I
> moved them there. But they still do not show up in the Sextante toolbox.
> Only Sextante example models and test models are shown. Is it possible to
> import them in some way? I don´t really like the idea of rebuilding
> them...:-( If you have an idea, please let me know. Thanks,

Sextante has recently been renamed to "processing" so you should not put
your models into "C:\Users\Username\.qgis2\sextante\models" but rather
into "C:\Users\Username\.qgis2\processing\models" .. and get rid of that
whole "sextante" folder .. (or just rename it to processing)

That should do the job

kind regards
Werner