[Qgis-user] Problems with jpeg

alper78 alper78 at alice.it
Sun Sep 15 09:06:02 PDT 2013

I installed QGIS 1.8.0 and 2.1.0 with OSGEO4W-64bit on Windows 7 64 bit (both
the versions use GDAL 1.10.0). Progressive JPEG images are loaded and
visualized correctly at the beginning but sometimes, if I move or zoom
in/out, the visualization goes wrong (the image becomes black or with
coloured stripes). Normal JPEG images are always wrong.
I also installed QGIS 2.0.1 with OSGEO4W-32bit (with GDAL 1.9.2). In this
case normal JPEGs are loaded and visualized correctly while progressive
JPEGs are ok at the beginning but wrong if I move or zoom in/out.

Alessandro