[Qgis-user] Qtiles install problem

Diego Mo diego.mo at csi.it
Tue Sep 17 01:13:32 PDT 2013

Hi
time ago I successfully installed QTiles plugin on the dev version
Now, as suggested, I deleted the folder of the plugin in both
".qgis\python\plugins" that ".qgis2\python\plugins"
but when I try to install the plugin from the official repo, qgis reports the
absence of the ui_qtilesdialogbase module as reported by Nick
I also tried to unzip the version on github [1] but qgis always report the
absence of such a module
any ideas?
I work with qgis 2.0 on win7 via osgeo4w
thanks in advance

Diego Mo

[1] https://github.com/nextgis/QTiles