[Qgis-user] Measure tool problem

Martin Baloga matobaloga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 01:30:45 PDT 2013

Dear QGIS users,

I have problem with measure tool in QGIS web client. The project prepared in
QGIS Desktop has layers with CRS 4326, project itself CRS 900913 - the same
as used in web client. Units: meters

I tried use 900913 as well as 4326, the result is the same.

When I measure legth or are in desktop, the measures are correct (the same
in WMS). Whe doing the same in the web client, the measures are incorrect.

Any ideas?

S pozdravom / Best regards / Salutanta

Ing. Arch. Martin Baloga, PhD.

  _____

EKOstrom

Pred vytlačením tohto e-mailu myslite na životné prostredie.
e-mail.

Mi petas vin pripensu pri via respondeco por la cxirkauxajxo antauxe elpreso
de tiu-cxi mesagxo.