[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.0 - OSX - georeferencing plugin missing ?

Teodoro Laino teodoro.laino at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 07:38:54 PDT 2013

Thanks Lene,

in the RASTER menu there is no trace of Georeferencing.

In the OSX  RASTER contains:

RASTER - Raster Calculator
                 - Projection
                 - Conversion
                 - Extraction
                 - Analysis
                 - Miscellaneous
                 - GDALTOOLS settings

in none of the above menus is present "georeferencing".
Is there any body using the OSX version that can use georeferencing with QGIS 2.0.1 ?

Thanks
Teo