[Qgis-user] Problems with Grass integration

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 25 06:06:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

It is a known-issue. GRASS and SAGA integration (esp. in Processing) is
broken if you use the standalone installer.

It should work fine if you use the OSGeo4W installer - see
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/

So if you can wait, there will be an updated standalone installer, if
you need it more quickly, then please use the OSGeo4W installer. GRASS
integration should work fine with this one. You will have to install the
QGIS GRASS plugin in the Libraries section, next to QGIS.

Andreas