[Qgis-user] installation problem with OSGeo4W Advanced Installer under windows 7

Michael.Dodd Michael.Dodd at open.ac.uk
Wed Sep 25 07:50:00 PDT 2013

I have a similar problem.  Just trying the 'advanced install' on 2 machines: win32 xp and win64 with win7.  The win7 version stops download half way through and gives up.  The win 32xp version stops download at 95%+ but then says it will install anyway (which is it currently doing).  Not had problems like this with any previous versions of qgis.