[Qgis-user] QgsMapCanvas Transparency Setting

agadisugandha at bel.co.in agadisugandha at bel.co.in
Fri Sep 27 04:30:20 PDT 2013

Hi All,
        I have just written the separate application to draw map using
QgsMapCanvas(bottom View) with QgsRasterLayer. And one more
QgraphicsView(CLineView which is upper View) to draw Lines over it
with transparency(alpha value as 10) . When I put this View on top
of QGsMapCanvas, the map is not visible. I mean to say the
transparency for the upper view is not setting.
          But with the two normal QGraphicsView(rather than using
QgsMapCanvas) one view with map and another view with lines,Im
able to see the map along with those transparent lines.
           Please guide me if any property has need to change in
QgsMapCanvas class so that the upper Line View should accept
the transparency and map should be visible.

Thanks

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!!
Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support at bel.co.in immediately