[Qgis-user] qgis-grass plugin not available

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 17:36:28 PDT 2013

Ubuntu users, is QGIS GRASS plugin in Processing working in your computers?

In Ubuntu 13.04 raring, It is freezing / locking up the system with
the clock icon displaying forever.

Anybody manage to make QGIS GRASS Plugin and OTB plugin working in
2.0.1 Dufour? I am not talking about installing it and running /
working / functional GRASS and OTB plugin in 2.0.1.

Noli